The Holy Vision of the «Mad» Arab  


It was broad daylight in 738, as I was among the people of Damascus, that the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God.
The word of the lord came expressly unto Alhazred the poet, and his hand was there upon him.
And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.
Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living and strange creatures.
And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.
And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a black stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a great blind man above upon it.
And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.


And he said unto me, Son of man, stand upon thy feet, and I will speak unto thee.
And he said unto me, Son of man, I send thee to the children of this earth to teach the word of the Old Ones. I do send thee unto them; and thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord AZATHOTH.
And they, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear, (for they are rebellious by nature,) yet shall know that there hath been a prophet among them.
And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee, and thou dost dwell among scorpions: be not afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks.
And thou shalt speak my words unto them, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear.
But thou, son of man, hear what I say unto thee; Be not thou rebellious like that rebellious house: open thy mouth, and eat that I give thee.
And when I looked, behold, an hand was sent unto me; and, lo, a Book was therein;
And he opened it before me; and it was written within and without: and there was written therein lamentations, and mourning, and woe.
Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, eat that thou findest; eat this black Book, and go speak unto the people of this earth.
So I opened my mouth, and he caused me to eat that Book.

And it came to pass at the end of seven days, that the word of the lord came unto me, saying,
Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of man. Follow me now, walk with me, ascent this ladder and change thy face, dress thy new royal clothes, became the most holy of the holy angels and take your place as Meta Thronos.
And so I did, for his glory and ours.

This entry was posted on Thursday 12 August 2010 at Thursday, August 12, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

σχόλιο από Facebook

Panagiotis Kardaris μυστηριακό και βαθύ.......τα λόγια είναι λίγα.....

12 August 2010 at 20:02

σχόλιο από Facebook

Sotiris Petrou
diko sas einai auto kurie Giorgo ?

16 August 2010 at 17:22

Ναι! Και για την ακρίβεια, είναι αποσπάσματα από το βιβλίο του Ιεζεκιήλ, με συγκεκριμένα σημεία παραλλαγμένα έτσι ώστε να παρουσιάσει την Γνωστική/Merkabah ερμηνευτική εκδοχή του Ρεύματος του Νεκρονομικόν!

16 August 2010 at 17:22

σχόλιο από Facebook

Nikos Stais
Ευφάνταστο!

16 August 2010 at 17:23

σχόλιο από Facebook

Panagiotis Kardaris
Αποδίδει την μυστηριακή ατμόσφαιρα της αποκρυφης αποκαλυπτικής γραμματείας και είναι δοσμένο με λαβκραφτικό τρόπο κάτι που το κάνει μοναδικό

16 August 2010 at 17:23

Post a Comment