In search for the path beyond…  


I close my eyes and I see you, oh luminous creature. I see your body (I) as the pillar which unifies the worlds, I see your mind (A) as the spire who opens the path for us all, I see your spirit (O) mirroring the cosmos. Hail you who-your-true-name-is-hidden.
Your number is one four five and o but I know that you are no.
Ascent me into your plane, call me among the stars for I am a star like you oh great secret one.
Take me beyond this cave of dreams, guide me away from this realms.
For I seek the true heart of all, to kiss the Throne of our Blind Father of us all.
Hail Un-Nefer, true guardian of my soul.



Εδώ γράψε το υπόλοιπο post.

This entry was posted on Saturday 26 June 2010 at Saturday, June 26, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment